44 things coming to your Apple devices that you might have missed

44 things coming to your Apple devices that you might have missed

即将登陆苹果设备的 44 个你可能错过的功能

Siri and AI were the stars of the show, but they aren’t the only new things coming to your Apple gadgets. Siri 和人工智能是本次发布会的主角,但它们并不是你苹果设备上即将迎来的唯一新功能。

This year’s WWDC keynote was all about AI. But with all the attention on Apple Intelligence and Siri AI, the company breezed by — or neglected to mention — a bunch of cool, smaller features across its new updates. I’ve rounded up a bunch of them right here. 今年的 WWDC 主题演讲完全围绕人工智能展开。但由于所有人的目光都集中在 Apple Intelligence 和 Siri AI 上,苹果公司匆匆带过——或者干脆忽略了——其新系统更新中许多很酷的小功能。我在这里整理了其中的一部分。

The new operating systems are available in developer beta today ahead of public betas beginning in July. They’ll launch for everyone this fall. And keep an eye on The Verge in the coming days and weeks ahead; as everyone starts to really dig into what’s new, we might find even more great features to look forward to. 新的操作系统已于今日向开发者提供测试版,公共测试版将于 7 月开始。它们将在今年秋季正式向所有人发布。请在接下来的几天和几周内持续关注 The Verge;随着大家开始深入挖掘新功能,我们可能会发现更多值得期待的亮点。

iOS 27

  • Liquid Glass is getting an opacity slider. Liquid Glass(液态玻璃)界面增加了不透明度滑块。
  • Apps launch up to 30 percent faster. 应用启动速度提升最高可达 30%。
  • AirDrop transfers happen up to 80 percent faster. 隔空投送(AirDrop)传输速度提升最高可达 80%。
  • Your iPhone will “more seamlessly” swap between Wi-Fi and cellular connections on the iPhone and iPad. iPhone 和 iPad 将能“更无缝地”在 Wi-Fi 和蜂窝网络之间切换。
  • A new ranking system in Mail will show the “most relevant results” up top. 邮件应用中新的排序系统会将“最相关结果”显示在顶部。
  • Messages will also load faster in Mail. 邮件中的信息加载速度也会更快。
  • On the iPhone 17, 17 Air, and 17 Pro, you’ll be able to use Dual Capture mode during FaceTime calls. 在 iPhone 17、17 Air 和 17 Pro 上,你可以在 FaceTime 通话期间使用双重捕捉(Dual Capture)模式。
  • You’ll be able to set an alarm volume that’s independent of your system’s volume. 你可以设置与系统音量独立的闹钟音量。
  • Your iPhone can automatically generate synced captions for the videos you watch. 你的 iPhone 可以为你观看的视频自动生成同步字幕。
  • Apple Maps’ FlyOver feature is enhanced with “aerial imagery combined with Visual Intelligence models” to render objects in more detail. 苹果地图的 FlyOver 功能通过“航空影像结合视觉智能模型”进行了增强,能以更精细的细节渲染物体。
  • You can set a custom EQ for your AirPods. The feature is supported with the AirPods Max 2, AirPods Pro 3, and AirPods 4. 你可以为 AirPods 设置自定义均衡器(EQ)。该功能支持 AirPods Max 2、AirPods Pro 3 和 AirPods 4。
  • The Home App, using Apple Intelligence, can combine “related” activity notifications. 家庭 App 利用 Apple Intelligence,可以将“相关”的活动通知合并在一起。
  • “Supported” HomeKit Secure Video cameras will be able to stream and record in 4K. “受支持的” HomeKit 安全视频摄像头将能够进行 4K 流媒体传输和录制。
  • Cycle tracking in the Apple Health app will be able to share notifications when cycle patterns are “suggestive of perimenopause.” 当周期模式“暗示围绝经期”时,苹果健康 App 中的周期跟踪功能将能够发送通知。
  • The camera will launch faster in low power mode. 在低电量模式下,相机启动速度更快。
  • You can now set up extra large widgets. 你现在可以设置超大尺寸的小组件。
  • If a message fails to send, iOS 27 can automatically retry sending it. 如果信息发送失败,iOS 27 可以自动重试发送。
  • You’ll be able to save a video frame as a photo. 你可以将视频帧保存为照片。
  • Apple will consolidate notifications for multiple tapbacks in messages. 苹果将合并信息中多次点按反馈(tapbacks)的通知。
  • “Smoother unlocking,” though I have no idea what that actually means. “更流畅的解锁”,虽然我不知道这具体意味着什么。
  • Emoji and sticker keyboards will load faster. 表情符号和贴纸键盘的加载速度更快。

macOS 27 Golden Gate

  • Apple is promising a “more refined design with enhanced Liquid Glass, ensuring exceptional readability and greater consistency across apps.” 苹果承诺提供“更精致的设计,增强了 Liquid Glass,确保了卓越的可读性以及跨应用的一致性。”
  • Safari is getting tab groups and will be able to monitor pages and notify you of changes. Safari 增加了标签页组,并能监控页面并在内容更新时通知你。
  • “Better Spotlight search suggestions.” “更好的聚焦搜索建议。”
  • Support for ultrawide displays, up to 120Hz at 5K resolution. 支持超宽显示器,最高支持 5K 分辨率下的 120Hz 刷新率。
  • Swipe down in apps such as Safari and Mail to refresh them. 在 Safari 和邮件等应用中向下滑动即可刷新。

iPadOS 27

  • Transferring files between an iPad and an external drive is “up to 5x faster.” iPad 与外置驱动器之间的文件传输速度“最高提升了 5 倍”。
  • Apple says the unread count in Messages will sync “more quickly and reliably” after you “return to your iPad after being away.” 苹果表示,在你“离开一段时间后回到 iPad”时,信息中的未读计数将“更快速、更可靠地”同步。
  • iPadOS 27 will also let iPads move “more seamlessly” between Wi-Fi and cellular connections. iPadOS 27 也将让 iPad 在 Wi-Fi 和蜂窝网络之间切换得“更无缝”。

watchOS 27

  • watchOS 27 adds a “new dynamic app grid.” watchOS 27 增加了“新的动态应用网格”。
  • With a single tap gesture, you can open a Smart Stack widget. 通过单次点按手势,你可以打开智能叠放(Smart Stack)小组件。
  • Workout Buddy will work even if your iPhone isn’t nearby. 即使 iPhone 不在身边,Workout Buddy 也能正常工作。
  • Workout Buddy is also available in Spanish. Workout Buddy 现在也支持西班牙语。
  • Apple is promising “even more accurate miles” when tracking indoor runs and walks. 苹果承诺在跟踪室内跑步和步行时提供“更精准的里程”。
  • Music playback from your Apple Watch will start “faster.” 从 Apple Watch 播放音乐的启动速度将“更快”。
  • Apple says that “the step count in the Fitness app syncs with steps counted in the Health app.” I’m surprised it didn’t work that way before? 苹果表示“健身 App 中的步数现在与健康 App 中统计的步数同步”。我很惊讶之前竟然不是这样?
  • You’ll be able to make custom passes in the Wallet app for “any membership or card that uses a QR code.” 你将能够在钱包 App 中为“任何使用二维码的会员卡或证件”制作自定义凭证。

visionOS 27

  • Siri Ai can show up as a virtual glassy orb in your real-world surroundings. Siri AI 可以作为虚拟的玻璃球体出现在你的现实环境中。
  • Windows can be curved. 窗口可以呈现弯曲形状。
  • You can preview notifications just by looking at them. 只需注视通知即可进行预览。
  • You can make a panorama photo a “spatial scene” to use as your virtual Personal Environment. 你可以将全景照片制作成“空间场景”,用作你的虚拟个人环境。
  • Control Center has a new design. 控制中心采用了新设计。
  • Your Vision Pro device can connect to Wi-Fi “up to three times faster.” 你的 Vision Pro 设备连接 Wi-Fi 的速度“最高提升了三倍”。
  • There is now an extra small size for widgets. 现在小组件有了超小尺寸选项。
  • With Safari, you can look at 360-degree web experiences. 通过 Safari,你可以浏览 360 度全景网页体验。